Welcome to your parks....
With the help of Save the Redwoods League we're removing barriers to our public lands making our redwood forests more accessible than ever before! Join us, in partnership with Boys & Girls Club of Silicon Valley, Youth Alliance, the Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley, and San Ysidro/Nueva Vida.
Events will be released individually.
- March 19th Mt. Madonna County Park, 9 AM - 2 PM
- April 16th Sanborn County Park, 9 AM - 2 PM
- May 22nd Uvas Canyon County Park, 9 AM - 2 PM
- June 4th Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park, Time TBD
- RSVP ClosedSun, May 22Uvas Canyon County ParkGiants of the Fog Belt--Redwoods, Waterfalls, and Woodland Strawberry!
We Belong Among the Redwoods
This Saved By Nature project is funded in part by Save the Redwoods League. Their Redwood Connect Grants are designed to foster equitable access to parks, meaningful and community-driven connections with nature, and a deeper understanding of the many different attributes and benefits of the redwood forest. They believe that visits to a redwood park, particularly for youth, will nourish their curiosity about the outdoors and cultivate a sense of stewardship that resonates with their individual interests, from ecology, recreation, or health and wellness to relationship building. Thus, a primary goal for the League is to provide engaging park experiences for youth, their families and communities so they experience the wonder of these remarkable forests.