Time & Location
Jan 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Sanborn County Park, 16055 Sanborn Rd, Saratoga, CA 95070
About the Event
Are you ready to start 2022 with a blast?!
Do you desire a life full of more joy, radiance, and excitement?!
If so, we invite you to join us at our 2022 Mindfulness Workshop!
In this workshop you will learn:
- What Mindfulness is
- The positive benefits Mindfulness can have on your mind, body, and health
- Easy (and fun!) mindfulness activities
- How to be Mindful and present in your life without judgment
Saved By Nature wants to kick off 2022 with YOU. This workshop is in collaboration with Madaly Alcala, aka the Sober Healer. As our workshop facilitator, Madaly will lead us through a mindful journey of this present moment, right here and now!
You will leave this workshop feeling uplifted, and having gained tools/skills to help you in the ups and downs of life.
If you are a YES, sign up for the workshop.
Here are the details:
Date: Sunday Jan. 23rd, 2022
Time: 10am - 1130am
Location: Sanborn County Park
Cost: $25 non-members, $20 members
Items to bring:
- Layers + comfortable clothing (check the weather as we will be outside)
- Water Bottle
- Journal + Pen
- Blanket to stay warm
- An open mind and heart! (:
Stay tuned for more upcoming workshops.
- February 27th - Learn How to Meditate!
- March 27th - Introduction to Reiki Energy Healing
Mindfulness 2022 (Non-member)$25.00
Mindfulness 2022 (Member)$20.00